Our speakers can get loud! Extended exposure to high decibel levels can be hazardous to your health. For some tips on preventing hearing loss, click this link:
Taking Care of the Equipment
Here are our top 10 suggestions for making sure there are no problems with your rented equipment.
1. If you think you might need help lifting something, ask for help.
2. Never move a speaker stand while the speaker is attached.
3. Use release buttons for all XLR connectors (don't just pull!)
4. Make small adjustments to level controls when needed. Often turning the knob just a little will get the results you're looking for.
5. If you don't know what a button or knob does, don't touch it!
6. If you don't know what a connection does, don't plug something into it!
7. Keep children away from speaker stands and at least 10 feet from loudspeakers to keep their little ears safe.
8. Leave cases on equipment when they are not being used.
9. Avoid placing drinks or food within close proximity of equipment.
10. If you're unsure about something, call us! We're glad to help.